2012 Race Schedule

  • 2012/06/24 (Sun) - Ironman Coeur d'Alene 140.6
  • 2012/04/22 (Sun) - Ironman 70.3 New Orleans
  • 2012/02/18 (Sat) - 10 Mile Snowman Stampede Run (Done)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Waddle On!!! - Walk/Run intervals 4:00/0:30


Today I met Cindy and Jane at Cherry Creek Park to do our first "Wog" of the season.

Wog is a combination of "Walking" and "Jogging"... and our interval for sixty minutes was to walk four minutes and run thirty seconds.


It was a beautiful day... and I felt strong heading out. "Let's increase our run interval" I suggested... my wise friends discouraged me. On our way back I was grateful that we stuck to plan. I felt myself fatiguing and my pace slowing as we climbed out of the park.

I estimate our milage at 3.5miles.

It was a great start to the season and I hope to get in two more "Wogs" at this interval before end of week.

1 comments:

Romey said...

I just wanted to send you some encouragement and support from NZ! I just stumbled upon your blog and I think you're awesome...